Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas - Days 6 through 9

Happy Saturday friends!!  Its already been a busy day and I'm finally in the studio spending some crafty time with my momma!  She came to play in the studio too!!!  We've got our Christmas tunes on and are having a blast!  I wanted to quickly share with you what I've been working on the past couple of days - I'm caught up with the 12 Tags of Christmas with Tim Holtz.  If you haven't been over to his blog yet to see this year's tags, head over there when you are done here and check it out!  VERY COOL ideas!  So, without further ado - here are my next few tags:

What do ya think?  I'm loving the tags this year - I'm thinking about hanging them on the tree!  I also think I might go back (after the holidays of course) and do the previous years tags to hang up next year!  Ambitious, huh? 

Well - 'til later friends!!  Make sure you check in back here on Monday for the Fantabulous Cricut Crawl and see my project and I'm thinking about a cool prize to give away for my first blog hop!!!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment