Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Howdy friends!!  Today is my Anniversary! 15 years ago today, I was so blessed to marry my wonderful, dear hubby! 

As I was thinking about what kind of card to make, I searched through my Cricut Carts and came across the Nuts About U on the Create a Critter.  I KNEW immediately that is what I wanted to do - so off I went to my studio where I started grabbing scraps, bits and pieces.  Before I knew it - I had a card!

Now, here is where I LOVE multi-tasking projects!  While I was checking in on all the sites I follow, My Pink Stamper and her new design team had a DT post!  Great work as always!  At the end of her post, she invited us to make a critter/animal card to share.  Head over there and  check out all of the amazing work!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thursday!!

4 comments: