Saturday, February 12, 2011

Blog Hop Winner!!!

Howdy friends!  Wow!  Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about the wordbook!  It really was fun to make.  I hope that you were able to get crafty and add your project to the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge!

Ok - on to the prize drawing!  Drum roll please!!!!

True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 40 Powered by RANDOM.ORG


LORI from Got2BCrafting - I have your email address so I'll be contacting you shortly for your address!  Congrats and thanks for stopping by!!

Have a great weekend friends!  Its going to be a beautiful one here in Texas!!

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! Thanks Jennifer! Can't believe I won... so exciting! I have emailed you my info. Thank you so much.
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete