Thursday, August 18, 2011

Moxie Fab with Felt

Howdy friends!!!  Wow - I must say that the summer has been flying by.  School starts Monday and I've got a list 2 miles long of projects I've put on hold while I've been entertaining hanging out with the kids.

So, I was looking at some inspiration blogs for ideas to continue my Christmas card collection, and I found it at Moxie Fab World!  Using felt in an innovative way.... I thought of snowflakes!  I used my Limitless Layers Die from Papertrey Ink, got some stamps and begin playing!  Love it when a card comes together without a real plan - just plain ol' inspiration!  Oh yeah - and since its been ridiculously hot, thinking of snow just makes me feel a bit cooler, right?



Supplies
Cardstock: (Select White, Aqua Mist) Papertrey Ink
Tag: Staples
Felt:(Aqua) JoAnn's
Stamps: (Friendship Jar Fillers) Papertrey Ink, (Christmas) Inkadoo, (Splatter Pattern) All Night Media
Ink: (Fresh Snow, Plum Pudding) Papertrey Ink, (Watermark Ink) VersaMark
Adhesive: (ATG Gun) Scotch, (FabriTac) Beacon Industries



4 comments:

  1. Came from Moxie Fab world's challenge to say how pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to the Fabulous Felt challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and elegant! Beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete