Saturday, July 31, 2010

Birdcage

I worked on a card today for a challenge from Embellish Magazine.  Head on over to check it out and play along too!  They have some great challenges over there!  For this color challenge, we had to use brown, green, and pink.  I used my French Manor cartridge, burlap, and other odd and end embellies I had laying around.  Thanks again for coming by and I hope you play along!

Supplies:
Brown and Pink Cardstock - Bazzill
Burlap
Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Grunge Key - Tim Holtz
Lock - Joann's
Pearls - Hobby Lobby
Glitter Mist
Paint - Tim Holtz Distress Paint


4 comments:

  1. What a great card, Jennifer! I love the little keyhole and pearls. :) So sweet! So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge! (p.s., Do you still live in C.S.? I grew up there & in Bryan. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with the Embellish Magazine challenge - I'm thrilled to be their sponsor for this week and I have one more give away on my personal blog!

    Your card turned out beautifully - love that pink key! And burlap, I've got to get some!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, love that keyhole, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the burlap ;)... fantastic details on your card! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete