Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Christmas in July


Last year I waited until mid-November to start making Christmas cards! I'm thinking I need to be a bit more proactive in getting started earlier this year, so I've started playing around with some ideas. I came across a blog called Paper Cutz Challenge. It is a cute site and lo and behold there was a challenge posted - a Christmas in July challenge! The idea is to make a Christmas card any way you want BUT the challenge is to not use RED or GREEN! Sounds good to me, so I took an idea I kind of started and went with it. Here's a list of things I used:


Paper - white, gray and kraft cardstock (The Paper Company)
Ink - Frayed Burlap, Broken China (Tim Holtz Distress Ink); Lavender (Stampabilities)
Stamps - Inkadinkado; Basic Grey
Ribbon - Purple remnants from Hobby Lobby
Stickles - Platinum and Crystal (Ranger)


1 comment:

  1. How pretty! I love Christmas in July! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!

    ReplyDelete