Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More Moxie Fabulousness

Howdy peeps!  I am in love with the Moxie Goodness over at Moxie Fab World!  They are showcasing the current issue of PaperCrafts Holiday Cards and let me tell you it is to die for!!  Cath has lined up a week full of holiday challenges and today's challenge is All Wrapped Up!  Create a paper crafted gift bag, tag, box, gift wrap, etc. for the holiday season. 

I was SO EXCITED to see this challenge because I knew immediately what to get crafty with.  I made packaging for a Christmas gift, a small trinket or gift card will fit fabulously in this adorable stocking!


I created this as a gift in itself - something for the recipient to use in decorating for the Season next year! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Supplies:
Stocking Template - Papertrey Ink Timeless Template by Lauren Meador
Kraft Paper - The Paper Studio
Patterned Paper - October Afternoon
Twinkle Trim - Hobby Lobby
Twine - Hobby Lobby
Vintage Photo Distress Ink - Tim Holtz
Holiday Pick - Hobby Lobby

2 comments:

  1. Very cute boot! What a fun way to package a gift or just as you are giving it for a decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week All Wrapped Up challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete