Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Moxie Fab(ilicious!)

Howdy peeps!  I just have to say that I adore this pic:
It is from Moxie Fab World - a really cool site to get LOTS of inspiration from!  They have a challenge called Tuesday Trigger.  This week's challenge is to create something from the above inspiration.  Let me just tell you that there are lots of great projects over there!!  So, here is what I created - what I thought of when I saw this Lipsylicious pic!

My name is Jennifer and I am a Polish Addict!  (Hi Jenn!) I have so many colors of polish it is ridiculous and I just can't help myself!  All the pretty colors just waiting to be shown off in a great pair of sandals!  Immediately after seeing all the lovely lip colors in the Trigger Pic I knew my polish needed to be scrapped.  Well - the idea is there, but not the pic.  I'm having issues with getting it to print, but in the meantime I'm off to a pedi to showcase another pretty color of polish!  Head on over to the Moxie site and play along - you have until Sunday September 19th!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete