Thursday, May 26, 2011

With Sympathy....

Howdy friends!  I just wanted to stop by and share a Sympathy card with ya'll.  I always have a hard time making Sympathy cards - but with some simple techniques, it can be a quick and easy process.  Check it out here on Nichole's blog from Papertrey Ink.

Sadly, a sweet gal from my Church (our pianist for 9:00 service) lost her father last week very suddenly.  I will be sending her this card. 


I then found out that a Scoutmaster of a nearby troop suddenly died last week as well.  This same Troop also lost a Scoutmaster about 2 years ago, also suddenly.

If you are a believer in prayer, please pray for these families and scouters as they deal with their losses.  Also, pray for the victims of Joplin, MO - my parents lived there for 4 years and still know a few folks up that way.

Supplies:
Cardstock (Spring Rain) - Papertrey Ink
Ink (Spring Rain) - Papertrey Ink
Stamp (Mod Squad) - Papertrey Ink
Stamp (July Sentiments) - The ScrapRoom
Die Cut (Limitless Layers) - Papertrey Ink
Gemstones - The Paper Studio
Twill Tape - Wrights
Marker (B41) - Copic
Adhesive - Scor-Tape, Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment