Friday, May 27, 2011

Sis-in-Law Birthday

Howdy friends!  Happy Friday to you!  I am getting ready to spend a nice weekend with just my hottie hubs!  The kids are off to spend time with the Grands and some friends.  Just popping in to share my newest card, which also happens to be for my Sis-in-Law who is having a birthday this weekend.  It is based on a challenge at My Creative Time with Emma - use any 'older' Cricut Cartridge AND yellow and green.

Here is what I made for my SIL:



Fun, huh?

Hope all of you enjoy your Memorial Day weekend! 

TTFN - Jenn

Supplies:
Die Cut - ProvoCraft  (Forever Young Cricut Cartridge)
Cardstock - DCWV
Patterned Paper - my stash, Cosmo Cricket (UpCycle)
Gemstones, Brads - The Paper Studio
Pen - Gelly Roll (White)
Stamp Sentiments
Ink - Papertrey Ink (Black)

4 comments:

  1. Fun fun card, thanks for sharing... Have a great weekend. Stop over and visit me at http://cheryl-gibson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job w/the challenge!!! Your card is AWESOME!!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. Good luck with the challenge.
    Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. These shoes are very cute. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete