Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer is Officially Here!!!!




Howdy friends! WOW! It is H.O.T out here! That means one thing - Summer is here! The kids are officially finished with school - our youngest finished elementary school and I am sad. No more class parties, field trips, field days, lunch with her at school, etc. But that brings so many more new experiences for her! The oldest will begin his Junior year and that means getting ready for College! Yikes!!! Wasn't I just there myself??

So, in honor of Summer beginning I made a few cookie treats to give the teachers. It was the first time I used mini cookie cutters and I am THRILLED with how they turned out! Check it out:


1 comment:

  1. Love the cookie treats! They look yummy!

    Hop on over to my blog. I have an award for you!

    Jenn
    http://scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete