Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Niece Cuddles - and a Sympathy Card

Howdy friends!  I had the pleasure of visiting my newest niece and her mommy today!!  Got me some cuddle time with sweet baby "E"!  Also, my 2 nieces on my hubby's side of the family made it in tonight - so I get to see them tomorrow!  Wow!  What a fun time to be an aunt......!!

On a sad note, a dear friend of ours from our Church lost her Grandmother last week.  I wanted to send her a special card to let her know we are praying for her and the family.  This was a perfect opportunity to try a new technique I saw at Nichole's blog for Make It Monday - go on over and check it out if you want to know more about Polaroid - 2 step masking.

This is the card I made to send my friend:


Supplies:
Cardstock (Select White) - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper (Stash)
Stamps (Botannical Silhouettes) - Papertrey Ink
Hybrid Ink (Dark Chocolate, Hibiscus, Spring Moss) - Papertrey Ink
Die (Mat Stack #1) - Papertrey Ink
Pearls - The Paper Studio
Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Pen (Dk Grey) - Creative Memories
Adhesive (ATG) - Scotch

1 comment: