Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Faux Watercoloring

Howdy friends!  Just popping in real quick to show you the card I made for the  Make it Monday series on Faux Watercoloring.   I used a Q-Tip to do my watercolor effect since I didn't have a brush on hand.  The card came together pretty quickly.  Click on the link above to check out the video and learn something new!


Supplies:
Cardstock: (White, Orange Zest) Papertrey Ink
Dies: (Mat Stack 1) Papertrey Ink
Stamps: (Pumkins from Friendship Jar Fall Fillers) Papertrey Ink
Hybrid Ink (Orange Zest, Ripe Avacado) Papertrey Ink
Markers (YG97, E59) Copic
Button and Ribbon from my stash
Twine (Mandarin) The Twinery
Letterpress Plate (Holiday: Halloween) QuicKutz
Adhesive (ATG) Scotch

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors and textures and the watercoloring looks great! It's a happy fall card, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pumpkins looks so soft. Love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete