Monday, October 3, 2011

Washi Tape??

Hmmm....ever heard of it?  No?  Me either until about a two weeks ago when I was taking an online Embossing Techniques class.  I figured it was something I didn't need to bother with - I mean, really!  Like I need to spend $$ on something else that is just a fad.  That is, until I came across Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday video series!  Custom stamped Washi Tape - AND - I already have what I need to make some for myself!!

So, if you're interested in this Washi Tape technique, go to Nichole Heady's blog right now (well, after you see what I did with it first!!).

I made yet another Christmas card (are ya tired of seeing them yet?!).  I am happy to report that I'm very close to being done!!  Yippee!  So, without further ado - or much ado about nothin' - here she is:



Supplies:
(All items are Papertrey Ink unless noted otherwise)
Cardstock (White, Scarlett Jewel)
Stamps (Background Basics: Sheet Music, Tiny Treats: Christmas)
Hybrid Ink (Vintage Cream, New Leaf, Dark Chocolate, Scarlett Jewell)
Ribbon, Feather, Pearls (from my stash)
Adhesive (Scor-Tape)

No comments:

Post a Comment