Thursday, February 9, 2012

PTI Challenge - Day 5

Howdy friends!  Today, Papertrey Ink announced it has set up a Pinterest Board!!!!!  WOW!  How cool is that?  The challenge for Day 5's celebration is to either use one of the talented Design Team's Pinterest inspiration, or use one of our own Pinterest inspirations.  I chose to use my own - this is mine:




You know, I'm always in need of a Thank You card and I'm usually creating one on the fly.  Last year I focused on Christmas cards, and this year I think I'll focus on the everyday type cards.  So, with that, I've created my first Thank You card based on the above inspiration.


SQUEAL!!!  Love it!!!!!

"Thank you" for stopping by today!

Supplies Used:
All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted otherwise.

Cardstock: Select White, True Black
Hybrid Ink: Fresh Snow
Stamps: Gracious Vases, Fillable Frames #10, Mod Squad, Botanical Silhouettes, Cupcake Collection, Delightful Dahlia, Honey Bees, Sentiments (Michaels)
Adhesive - ATG (Scotch)

1 comment:

  1. Love those types of prints and how you recreated it on a card - must have taken awhile :)

    ReplyDelete