Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stamp-a-faire #5

I can officially say that I've created my Christmas card goal of 5 per month!!  Now I'm only about 2 months behind.  Thanks to Papertrey Ink and the Stamp-a-faire challenges on Nichole's blog today, I'm quickly knocking out my cards! 

The challenge for #5 was to use a solid stamp and make a border.  I used a stamp from Vintage Ornaments to make icicles.  Cool, huh?


Ok - I'm off to try and get one or two more done before calling it a day!

Supplies:
Cardstock (Select White, Enchanted Evening) - Papertrey Ink
Ink (Fresh Snow) - Papertrey Ink
Stamps (Vintage Ornaments, Tiny Treats: Christmas) - Papertrey Ink,  (Simply Sweet Occasions)-My Pink Stamper
Gems - Tulip
Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Embossing Folder (Divine Swirls) - Provocraft


No comments:

Post a Comment