Saturday, July 23, 2011

Virtual Stamp-a-faire

Howdy friends!  I'm 'attending' a the Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire today.  PTI is hosting a huge stamp party up in Ohio and being that I'm not near Ohio - I'm participating in their virtual faire.  They have some challenges on Nichole's blog that are lots of fun, so I'm going to try and get as many done as possible today.  This is going to be a perfect way to get more Christmas cards done - so I'm going to post them as they get finished.

Here is #1:



Whew  -  one down, several more to go!!

Supplies:
(all supplies are Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Cardstock (New Leaf, Select White)
Ink (New Leaf, Smokey Shadow)
Stamps (Tiny Treats: Christmas, Signature Christmas, Background Basics: Sheet Music)
Twine - Hobby Lobby
Button - my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment