Friday, March 9, 2012

Anniversary Card

Howdy friends!  Hope your day is going well - its about to get really rainy here, and that's okay - we need it - and that means I can play in my studio today!

My mom and dad's anniversary is coming up - they are celebrating 39 years of marriage!  They are a great example of true and lasting marriage!  I'm not just saying that either cuz I know my mom looks at my blog -:).

Anyway - I made a card to send them and I used a new technique I learned from Papertrey Ink's Design Team member Betsy Veldman.  Go here to check out her informative video if you want to learn how to do this too!

Here is my card:



It is pretty girly I know, but I was feeling Spring(y) with our weather this week and couldn't help myself!  Thanks for stopping by today and letting me show you my work.

Have a blessed day!
Jennifer

Supplies: all supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless noted otherwise.
Cardstock - Select White, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, New Leaf
Stamps - Friendship Jar, Friendship Jar: Spring Fillers, Background Basics: Retro, Delightful Dahlia
Dies - Jar Label, Delightful Dahlia
Die Cutting Machine - Cuttlebug (Provocraft)
Hybrid Ink - Sweet Blush, New Leaf, Berry Sorbet
Watermark Ink - Versamark
Embossing Powder - Puff White (Creations Unlimited)
Embellishments - Button and ribbon (Hobby Lobby), Twine - Peapod (The Twinery)
Stickles - Firefly (Ranger)
Daisy Doodles - Cherry (Prima)
Adhesives - ATG (Scotch), Pop Dots (The Paper Studio), Glossy Accents (Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment