Friday, April 8, 2011

Easter Gift Tag

Howdy friends!!!  It is Friday and that means a busy weekend for our family.  We have a volleyball game, Eagle Scout project, birthday dinner, Church, Scout religious symbol ceremony, Small Church Group Bible Study, finish planting my vegetable garden - and someone in here I need to craft!!  But, in case I don't get that chance this weekend, I made this:

Isn't she lovely?

I made the tag for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday Challenge - using wet embossing techniques.  Unfortunately, I could not get a picture to show the embossing because I used clear powder over the bunny image.  I just love the look of the tag IRL - the picture doesn't really show its true beauty, but that's okay because maybe I'll frame it for a decorative item in my house for Easter.

Well, have a happy weekend and I hope you get to do something that you love this weekend!

Jennifer

Supplies:
Manilla Folder: Office Depot

Ribbon, Twine: Hobby Lobby
Pins: (Vintage Hip Trinket Pins) - Making Memories
Cardstock: (Sweet Blush) - Papertrey Ink, (Kraft) - The Paper Studio
Image - Tim Holtz (Seasonal Paper Stash) - Idea-ology
Stamps: (Vintage Ornaments) - Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Mocha Mama) - PowderPuff, (Dark Chocolate, Spring Rain, Plum Pudding, Hibiscus) - Papertrey Ink
Embossing Powder (Clear) - Zing
Distress Embossing Ink - Ranger
Embossing Folder (Script) - Provocraft

3 comments:

  1. Wow your Easter tag is so beautiful, I love everything about it. I vote to keep it in a frame and save it. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is beautiful!Great job,Have a super day!:)

    ReplyDelete