Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Make It Monday Challenge

Howdy friends!  I'm sitting in my comfy chair watching 'our' doves making a nest under our patio cover.  I call them 'our' doves because they've returned for the 3rd year to lay their eggs.  We started seeing them about 2 weeks ago, hanging around looking for a safe place.  Last year it was on the ladder on the back of our garage!   

Anway - Papertrey Ink has another wonderful Make It Monday challenge this week - line frames.  Check it out here.

Some of you know that I've challenged myself to make 5 Christmas cards every month to be ready to go in the mail at Christmastime without the stress.  Well, this month I've been delinquent and need to get busy!!  I have 2 from last month to do AND I need to get this month's finished before the end of the week!  YIKES!!  So, I used the challenge to make this card:


Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look!

Supplies:
Cardstock (Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream) - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper (Jolly By Golly) - Cosmo Cricket
Stamps (Tiny Treats: Christmas) - Papertrey Ink; (Borders) - Inkadoo
Shimmerz
Stickles - Ranger
Copic Marker (R29)
Ink (Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avacado) - Papertrey Ink; (Cherry Red) - Stampabilities

1 comment: