Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Creepy Shadow Box

Howdy friends!!  SO sorry I didn't get back to post the other day - but hopefully this post will make up for it!

 I am a HUGE fan of Kathy from Paper Phenomenon.  She has the COOLEST projects EVAH - and she makes it so easy to recreate her projects.  She will offer 'kits' that you can purchase with all the materials for following right along - OR - she is so awesome, that she broadcasts on UStream of how to do her projects with your own stuff!  She even will provide you with a gypsy file or DS file for the project for FREE!!  How cool is that??!!  Check her out here.

So, onto the project:  Kathy showed us how to make a shadow box completely out of paper and hot glue - that's it!  Well, except for the trim and bling, that is,  but seriously.  Go check out her project which is the inspiration for my project!

If you want to see the recorded show - just click on the UStream button on her blog at the top left corner.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'm enjoying being able to share my projects with you and I get so much inspiration from you too!!

Hugs,
Jenn

1 comment: