Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shape It Up!

Howdy friends!  Hope your week has been going well - we've had beautiful weather here and the windows are wide open in my house!

Today Emma at My Creative Time brings us another Throwback Thursday challenge.  Use the Create A Critter cart, or something older if you do not have it,  AND the color orange and make a shape card.  Easy peasy folks!  Head on over to her blog to check out the video she made and see the other inspiring entries.  She has a cool Peachy Keen stamp set prize - you have until Saturday 6pm CST to upload your project to Emma's site!

Supplies:
Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge
Orange Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Cardstock - Bazzill
Patterned Paper - K & Company
White Gelly Roll Pen
Black Stickles - Ranger
Brad

8 comments:

  1. I love CAC and this snail it too stinking cute.

    TFS,
    Erin
    http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable..love it. I just became your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
    I can't wait to see more of your creations.
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute!! The snail is so adorable! I just became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute I like your color you picked

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwh Jennifer, your card is AWESOME!!! you did a GREAT job w/the challenge!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I thought about making the little snail. Thanks for showing me how cute it can be :)

    ReplyDelete