Friday, October 29, 2010

Jingle All The Way - Throwback Thursday Challenge

Howdy friends!  What an exciting week this has been!  My daughter's birthday was yesterday and thanks to her for challenging me to start this blog!  Exciting things are beginning to happen for me and I'll share that news soon!  My son is off for his final band competition this weekend and we are so proud of the hard work they've put in for their performance - "Tango"!  It is awesome - my son even gets to tango during part of the show!

Enough about that - let's move on to Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge this week!  The challenge is to create something for Christmas (or winter holidays) using the Celebrations cartridge or another older cart.  I still don't have the Celebrations cart!  Gasp!  So I used Very Merry Tags and Winter Wonderland to create this project.  Easy peasy folks!  I am making gift tags to use on presents this year - and some tags might even find their way to family members prior to Christmas - but only if Santa gives me the okay on that!!


Whatdya think?  Very simple , just cut out the tag and circles, stamp, and embellish!  Easy, quick, and cute project from leftover items!  Have a great weekend - we are going to enjoy volleyball, Fall Festival at school, Trunk or Treat at church, and mom-in-law's birthday!  Happy Halloween all!

Supplies:
Very Merry Tags Cartridge - Provocraft
Winter Wonderland Cartridge - Provocraft
Tiny Treats: Christmas - Papertrey Ink.
Papers - Bazzill, The Paper Studio
Brown Pigment Ink - Stampabilities
Curling Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Christmas Berries - Hobby Lobby
Jingle Bell - Hobby Lobby
Star Garland - Michaels

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag. I love all the earthy colors.

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cooool! Love tha idea!!

    Tori :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag! Easy is always nice. :) Congratulations on making the FCCB Design Team! I look forward to creating with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag. I would love to be able to make a bunch of these tags for my Christmas packages this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, this is a BEAUTIFUL tag!!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a classy tag! It is going to look so great on a gift! I am going to try to make one! Thanks for the great idea, I am now a follower, and can't wait for your next project!!

    ReplyDelete